Re: About Anaxials Roster, and the otherworlds

From: Graham Robinson <gjr_at_...>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 14:12:24 +0100 (BST)

On Fri, 27 Apr 2001, Olli Kantola wrote:

> On Fri, 27 Apr 2001, Mikko Rintasaari wrote:
>
> > Since most people are Large 6, they end up being Small 6w1, and puny
> > 6w1?
>
> I think that this only aplies to abilities mentioned. So since most people
> aren't mentioned to be large 6, it doesn't matter.

You have to include the unmentioned abilities in general. Otherwise you end up in the situation where someone's mentioned abilities are worse than their unmentioned ones.

I agree, that Large seems an obvious exception, though.

Cheers,
Graham

--
Graham Robinson			The Stableyard - Internet Solutions
gjr_at_...		http://www.thestableyard.net