Re: HPs and normal abilities house rule.

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Sat, 5 May 2001 09:52:53 -0700

Olli

>Heropoints can be used to:
>
>1. Buy abilities. Even in the middle of a session.

In theory I agree with this, but I've never seen anyone want to do it.

>2. Bump fumbles to failures.

Our group almost never feels this is worth it (depends on the situation, of course)

>3. Bump magic. (in heroquests, using affinities or magical abilities,
>etc.)

In recent games, my character has been using exclusively magic to fight, so your rule wouldn't make much difference. (This may change once he starts increasing other abilities -- I started it at the highest level since it's harder to improve.)

David Dunham dunham_at_...
Glorantha/HW/RQ page: http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha.html Imagination is more important than knowledge. -- Albert Einstein