Re: Disciples: 10W relationship with followers

From: Charles Corrigan <glorantha_at_...>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 23:59:25 -0000

> Note that the wording says "Supporters", not "Followers". While
> your followers *do* support you, they are treated as if they have
> no identity beyond yours

Point taken about Supporters vs Followers - perhaps this shuold be added to the FAQ as ther term is not made explicit or expanded upon in the book.

This leads to a second question. I don't have the book to hand but it does mention that the disciple loses all relationships except the relationship with the supporters. I think that this goes too far.

I agree that all dependant relationships, ally relationships and magical/religious relationships should go, but these should probably be replaced with relationships of type Contact - they still know and probably like/love/whatever the disciple. It is just that he (nongender  specific) cannot be bound by these relationships anymore.

Adversary relationships should probably stay in place, possibly with a mastery added to it if the adversary is a devotee/disciple of a deity opposed to the disciple's.

I am uncertain of what should happen to follower relationships.

regards,
Charles