Re: Converting RQ to Hero Wars

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 22:19:58 -0700

Andrew asked

> I'm just starting to plan a Gloranthan game after a long absence. Some of
> my players still have their old RQ3 characters and want to convert them to
> Hero Wars. So my question is: are there any guidelines for this anywhere?

I figure you're never going to get an exact duplicate of the RQ characters, so when I did this I told players that they were creating the same character, several years more experienced. I think this worked out pretty well -- they could focus more on what they wanted the character to be, and worry less about exact conversions.

--

David Dunham   <mailto:dunham_at_...>
Glorantha/HW/RQ page: <http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha.html>