Re: Failure at the end of a HQ

From: Jarec <jarec_at_...>
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2001 12:00:22 -0000

But the possibility of the return of a band of Hero Questers lost and thought dead a generation or so ago offers interesting plot ideas. Imagine a lost Chief returning wanting his clan back and blaming them for abandoning them.

I don't have the relevant books here with me at work but doesn't it mention time passing differently whilst on the Hero Plane. Imagine a son suddenly being older than his father.

Jarec