RE: Re: Stop Time

From: Graham, Andrew <agraham_at_...>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 11:05:46 +0100

Well turn it on it's head. Give it a resistance of 10W3 and if he succeeded he ends up the hero/God plane where time has not yet started. Where exactly he ends up could be very interesting.

This E-Mail and any files transmitted with it, are confidential and for the
exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

If you have received this E-Mail in error please return it to the sender.
We should be grateful if you would also copy the communication to postmaster_at_... then delete the E-Mail and destroy any copies of it.

It is your responsibility to scan any attachments for viruses.

For further information, visit us at WWW.MITSUIBABCOCK.COM