Re: Re: Stop Time

From: Graham Robinson <gjr_at_...>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 14:16:17 +0100 (BST)

I said :
> >Use it [to] piss off the world enough that it tries to kill you every
> >five minutes...

Peter Larsen replied :

> In modern Glorantha, wouldn't you need to roll the Godlearner Secret vs (I
> don't know, 14?) each session to see if the Giftbringers do their stuff? It
> could lead to a short campaign....

Once a season? I think you're being far too kind.

Anyway, I was thinking for either a very unusual character (probably an NPC) or a historical campaign.

Anyway, just because the character THINKS he knows the secret, and can use it to do some stuff, doesn't mean its true...

Cheers,
Graham

--
Graham Robinson			The Stableyard - Internet Solutions
gjr_at_...		http://www.thestableyard.net