Re: Re: Stop Time

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_...>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 14:37:43 +0100 (BST)

Peter Larsen:
> > In modern Glorantha, wouldn't you need to roll the Godlearner Secret vs
(I
> > don't know, 14?) each session to see if the Giftbringers do their stuff? It
> > could lead to a short campaign....

Graham Robinson misses his Read English roll -- one too many at the Con, GR? ;-) Hiya, O fellow Glesgae Yoonie survivor!

> Once a season? I think you're being far too kind.

Once per _session_...

The natural solution for such "rogue abilities" is to give using them a "suitably high" difficulty, IMO. Which IM(M)G, would be about 10W9 or so, being about as generous as I can see my way clear to being. Thus it'd become a "has vague clue about GL secret, but auto-fumbles whenever trying to apply it to any given task in hand" ability.