Re: Decapitation and other Humaktization

From: gamartin_at_...
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 15:02:56 -0000

> In my game I've converted an RQ Sword of Humakt into the new
system. I'm
> having this exact problem. The feats don't seem all that "sexy"
and his
> sword skill is so high that he really sees no need to build up his
> affinities.

I ran across similar difficulties trying to cinvert HW to LOT5R. HW makes a lot of use of the mythic identity of feats, but I have trouble translating something more mundane abilities, things that are less "magical". And, like you, I feel I am repeating myself ovcer and over, and that I am not ure that players will take advantage of these given the flexibility of the combat skill.