Re: broad abilities

From: Thom Baguley <t.s.baguley_at_...>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 14:21:23 +0100

> From: "Jeff" <jeff.kyer_at_...>
>And, considering how few and far between Hero Points are, if I have
>(at the end of a session) four points to spend, and Close Combat costs
>me 3.... then there's that much less character development happening.
>Especially if you can only raise Broad Skills by +1 per session like
>affinities/grimoires/etc.

I agree with Jeff and RR. To make CC more expensive & less useful:

and so on.

Raising cost of close combat just means bigger HP awards or fewer HP to spend on other abilities.

Thom

P.S. I think I'd prefer a solution to reduce the cost of affinities and grimoires (to say 2 and 3 HP respectively) than to raise close combat.