Re: First round initiative order in group extended contests

From: bowmanm_at_...
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 20:46:33 -0000

In the examples, it talks about the initiator of the contest choosing the ground so that the defender starts at fewer AP. I seem to remember the debate example being like that, with the Orlanthi appealing to the emotions of his audience to cause the Lunar philosopher to either oppose with his Debate at a hefty penalty or use his much lower more emotional skill, leading to a lower starting AP.

Thanks for the ideas so far for how to begin contests. I think it will be pretty obvious much of the time who goes first.

Michael