Re: Re: broad abilities

From: gjr_at_...
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 22:27:25 +0100 (BST)

On Fri, 15 Jun 2001, Jeff wrote:

> But for what its worth, pretty much every group I'd heard of figured
> that the limit was a +1 per session on the magical side of abilities.
> its hard to see getting more than a +2 without much, much greater
> hero-point rewards that most groups give out.

Well, I once had a +2 to an affinity bought in one go. But this was after giving out the bonus hero points for ending a significant chapter, which were quite hefty, it being the Cradle and having taken three months to play through. We'd kind of assumed the pyramid scheme Roderick already mentioned being the obvious one.

Bonus HP for finishing a storylien is in the rules right? Or did I make them up by mistake...

cheers,
Graham

--
Graham Robinson			The Stableyard - Internet Solutions
gjr_at_...		http://www.thestableyard.net