Masks of Pavis - extra material

From: arkat_at_...
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 04:11:11 -0000

Hi all

I found out that the copy of the Masks of Pavis fanzine I have received is from a limited first run, and that the bulk of them are not expected back from the binders until tomorrow

Consequently, thanks to John Hughes' spiffy acrobat writer mastery, we will be able to inlcude the missing map, and probably an expansion on the Yelmalio Hero Cults, as an insert

the errata are up at my site already, as is this missing map home.primus.com.au/arkat/pavis.html

and the only remaining important missing bit (the Yelmalio Gifts and geases) as previously mentioned is also already there as a download

Ian