Re: Re: Greg on Mystics

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_...>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 13:11:49 +0100 (BST)

> From: "Tim Ellis" <tim_at_...>

> > Andrew
> > >
> > Off the top of my head I don't remember any feats working like a
> > mystic strike (and think it would almost certainly be a mistake if
> > they did), but my real question is:
> >

> Humakt's Death secret is the only one I can think of myself, without
> having the books to hand

But that's a _secret_ (of which there are several that work in that way), not a feat, which I assume is specifically what DD was after.

What I can't help but wonder is, is the distinction between a feat and a theistic secret a genuinely narrative one, or is it *makes sign of warding* primarily a game-world thing?