Secret Strikes

From: Jonas Schiott <jonas.schiott_at_...>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 14:46:55 +0200

David Dunham:

> Is anyone actually playing at a level where they have Secrets?

Not that I know of. You'd need a High Power starting level for that. Or have started playing way before the game came out and run at least one session per week.

Even if you _could_ learn the secrets, there's usually not much advantage in doing so, rules-wise. It's more of a way to show off when role-playing. "Yeah, I know the Secret of Finovan, how about you?"

The Mystic Strike ones are especially unsexy, because you're likely to lose the ability before you have a chance to improve it...

Jonas Schiött
Göteborg