Logranthic Add Ons Was: Broad Abilities

From: Jeff <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 15:10:48 -0000

I'm happy with the logarithmic nature of the support. Anyone who's actually tried to manage people will know just how difficult and ineffecient things get the larger a group is. More and more of the effort is spent on organizing the event than on actually getting things DONE... I'm quite happy to organize huge ceremonies to split down into more manageable groups and support the parts or things they are most able to help with -- humakti help with the combat stage of the Heroquest, the die-hard Ernaldans help with fertility or healing with the majority of folks helping set up the ritual to let folks get into, say, the Hero Plane.

Besides, if you carried out the extension to the size of a Tribe or Confederation (let alone the Kingdom or Empire) the additions rapidly move into the 10w9 area.

With that sort of augment, one can do things like shoot down annoying Red Moons or destroy annoying gods wholesale.

Jeff