Re: Re: Leave it alone!!! (warning, contains sarcasm)

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_...>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 13:37:23 -0700

At 07:41 PM 6/20/2001 -0000, you wrote:
>> I personally think that this is a lot of chatter if my off-the-cuff
>> presentation comments are the only source.
>
>Maybe so. Is there a better source of information about these
>proposed changes for all us would-be playtesters to work from?

Not at this time.
The rules have been runpast the latest play testers and are in the editing stage.
Sorry.

>> Please reserve final judgement until the final written materials
>> are in print.
>
>Can I enquire as to how thoroughly they will have been playtested,
>second time around? Or will Issaries be handling this in-house?
We have play testers working on the important bits. Some things, like the simplification of the Misapplied Worship rules, are just being made.

Greg Stafford, greg_at_...
Issaries, Inc. 900 Murmansk St., Suite 5; Oakland, CA 94607 Phone: (510) 452 1648 Fax: (510) 302 0385 Publisher of Hero Wars, Roleplaying in Glorantha See our site at: <www.glorantha.com>