Re: Secret Strikes

From: Jeff <jakyer_at_...>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 14:55:07 -0000

> Agreed.
> And given the choice between 'I attack him with my Close Combat
18W2'
> and 'I attack him with my Sever Spirit 12', what would you do?

This is reduction to absurdity. Everyone must learn how to walk before they can run. Even secrets have to be learned.

And if I was fighthing a really GOOD swordsman, I'd consider that he might be more vulnerableto my Death secret -- but I'd be more willing to try it out on weaker opponents.

Look to the old stories of heroes who get a magic power. They often have to learn how to use it, don't they?

Jeff