Re: Beast Charms

From: Wesley Quadros <wquadros_at_...>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 08:11:10 -0700

hw-rules_at_yahoogroups.com wrote:

> A final question - ST p150 says Beast Charms don't cause the Odaylan to
> take a penalty to their theistic magic use. - I must have missed
> something somewhere since I don't recall theists taking a penalty to
> their feats and affinities due to owning a fetish - can anyone refresh
> my memory/provide a pointer to the relevant section.

That is part of HW2 (AFAIK). Theists take some massive hits to their magic if they own a fetish. I think for a devotee it may be as high as -20 - but don't quote me on the number. It would probably work the same for an animist with a theist magic item or a theist with a malkioni magic sword etc.

&#92;&#92;/