Re: Fix Augments

From: ian_hammond_cooper_at_...
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 15:59:46 -0000

Benedict Adamson wrote:
> IIRC, the rules do not permit this.

????!I think the rules allow you to augment others. IIRC we've certainly had characters augment each other. Surely some confusion...

> A +1 or +2 is unlikely to do this. You are probably better off
attacking their opponent yourself (you might even force the opponent to take a -3 multiple-targets penalty)<

I've certainly gone for enhancements when we have had the opportunity before a conflict though I had never previously considered the HP point cost value of raising an affinity compared to the value of raising an ability. However an affinity does have some range/multiple target/diversity benefits that may complicate the picture... Ian Cooper