Re: Fix Augments

From: Jeff <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 15:52:15 -0000

They do. They specifically say that an unrelated action can be used to agument someone else.

You're telling me I can't put Spear Help on a friend's weapon when he's facing a nasty broo?

> > It may save his life
>
> A +1 or +2 is unlikely to do this. You are probably better off
> attacking their opponent yourself (you might even force the opponent
> to take a -3 multiple-targets penalty)

Sometimes. But not if is a long, not-closely matched combat. And sometimes, you're too busy yourself to help.

Its called being a flexible narrator using a flexible system to make a good gamesession for one's players...

Jeff