Re: Beast Charms

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_...>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 20:16:56 -0000

> That is part of HW2 (AFAIK). Theists take some massive hits to
>their magic if they own a fetish. I think for a devotee it may be
>as high as -20 - but don't quote me on the number.

Hmm, I'm not sure I'm completely happy with that, as it seems to me that previously Gloranthans have been quite happy to mix "stored spirits" with "divine magic", and given theat Heortlings are a primarily theistic culture with some animist members (Kolat, Earth Witch) it seems plausable that there will be some overlap.

Of course some of those "Stored Spirits" might now be "servitor daimones" or some such, givcing us much the same effects, but with different names, so I will have to reserve full judgement untul I see the new rules...