Re: Re: sorcery

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 21:25:18 +0100

On Thu, 21 Jun 2001 20:08:41 -0000, "Jeff" <jeff.kyer_at_...> wrote:

>> Where can devotees get more than three affinities at the same time?
>
>Devotee's can't get more than 'whatever their god gives them' which is
>pretty much three -- and sometimes less.

A Devotee can be an Initiate of separate Subcults & Aspects of the same deity. By devoting to one Aspect/Subcult of Orlanth or Ernalda, and Initiating to two others, you could get up to 9 Affinities (I didn't bother checking what combinations this would create). By Devoting to one Subcult, and Initiating to 4 others of the same Aspect you get 7. Both combinations take up 100% of time, so not much social life.

Only the 3 Devoted allow cementing feats though.

Wulf