Re: _Narrow_ abilities, for a change...

From: Benedict Adamson <badamson_at_...>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 14:39:17 +0100

Alex Ferguson wrote:
> A possible "fix"
> is to give someone _positive_ sit-mods for "ultra applicable" abilities,
> which seems a little odd, but has a certain logic to it.

I've considered this, but of course it doesn't help them often being inapplicable to a session and therefore being expensive (on average) to increase.

>Or giving them
> more "leeway" in how to apply narrow abilities than broader ones, as
> I've seen suggested in various forms.

Err, you'll have to help me on that one. You seem to be saying that the narrow ability should be applied as a broader ability, if I interpret 'leeway' to mean no (or small) improv. penalties. I doubt thats what you mean!