Re: Biggest man in the Tula

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_...>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 22:35:40 +0100 (BST)

> From: Nick Eden <nick_at_...>

> I'd probably allow it if it was the 5W, though I'd point out that Huge
> would have accomplished the same thing with fewer words. I wouldn't be
> at all happy with Biggest Man in the Tula 13.

I take your point. To dive off at a slight tangent, though: I sometimes feel that the suckers that do write "unnecessarily long" ability tag-phrases _do_ deserve some sort of even break. Not so much so that I've ever actually done anything about it, though. ;-)

Has anyone any sort of house rule in which they, I dunno, say tweak the ability rating for abilities someone is sufficiently concerned with to write a mini-paragraph on them? (I know, that's what your "mastery picks" are for, I'm justing thinking aloud here -- humour me a little. <g>)