Re: Re: Spirits & Daimones (and Bears, tra la...)

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_...>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 23:42:59 +0100 (BST)

Greg Stafford:
> Do you mean does a wind daimon and a wind spirit act different? A wind is a
> wind, until you try to use god power and discover it is from the spirit
> world and resistant to you.

But are the reasons for this "resistance" immediately apparent to the theist trying to "Command Cult Daimon", or whatever? Does he immediately think "D'oh! It's a spirit! Pesky heterodox entity! *waves fist*"; or does he think "It ignores my lawful commands! Must be a more powerful daimon that I'd realized!" (Or it's a valinding daimon, or I rolled a 20, or other rationale.)