Re: Kingdom of Sartar

From: doug <douglas.seay_at_...>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 17:32:01 -0000

I wasn't aware that the Kingdom sent troops. I thought that various tribes did, but not as part of some "royal deployment". Nor did I know that "Sartarites had formed a major part" of the fighting. I assumed that the Exiles were carrying the brunt of it (and getting hammered). Should I re-read KoS in more detail, or is this in some other source (Tarsh War)? The clan that my PCs (uh, heroes, excuse me) will be from has strong ties to the old Tarsh Exile goverment, so I'd like to not get this stuff too wrong.