Re: Kingdom of Sartar

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 17:46:17 +1200

Jeffery Kyer wrote:

>Actually, the Sartarites had formed a major part of the Tarsh forces for
>about 30 years before Grizzly Peak, which is why I considered it a
>longer struggle. Once the Tarsh border went, things got ugly in very
>short order.

The Tarshite/Sartarite "border" wasn't actually established until Grizzley Peak as before then, there were a whole lot of conservative Tarshites in the way.

Before GP, the Sartarites only appeared at one battle on behalf of Palashee Longaxe (and had gone home before the next). There's little else to indicate that they played an important part in Tarshite struggles and IMO, any sartarites would have probably done so with a mercenary attitude.

--Peter Metcalfe