Re: Kingdom of Sartar

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 17:53:57 +1200

Doug wrote:

>I wasn't aware that the Kingdom sent troops.

Before GP, the Kingdom sent troops on only one known occasion, Karnge farm where they were late. I do think it's important to realize that as being different Orlanthi nations, Sartar would have bloody good reasons to fight for any Tarshite and that what may seem like damn good ones to us (the domino principle) may not be obvious at all to the Sartarites.

>assumed that the Exiles were carrying the brunt of it (and getting
>hammered).

This is true, apart from the bit about being hammered. The Longaxe made a pretty successful go at resistance.

>The clan that my PCs (uh, heroes, excuse
>me) will be from has strong ties to the old Tarsh Exile goverment, so
>I'd like to not get this stuff too wrong.

There's no definitive stuff around detailing the Tarsh Exiles so feel free to make up any connection that you want.

--Peter Metcalfe