Carmania

From: K. Paul McDonald <paul_mcdonald_at_...>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 11:01:39 -0400

Hey Folks,

I am in the process of starting a HW game set in Carmania (the Oronin Valley). Hopefully, SGU will cover much of this but I doubt I can stall the game for that long (August?). Loren Miller's wonderful website (http://www.ioxy.com/fabworlds/Carmania/index.html) has a little HW info scattered around (NPC writeups for House Zemeidy), but what I need is something to jumpstart the players with (keywords, abilities, ect).

In short, I want anything that anyone has come up with that would help run a game in Carmania! Any help would be greatly appreciated. :)

-Kevin