Re: Kingdom of Sartar

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2000 17:51:51 +1200

Jeffery Kyer wrote:

> > I don't think the Praxian Sun Domers [were at Grizzley Peak].

>There are no ties politically between teh House of Sartar and the Counts
>of Sundome (River of Cradles chapter)

Two different times. _Now_ there is no political ties but _then_ there might have been. Varthanis Brighthelm introduced Monrogh's reformations into Prax and so during his reign there might have been some formal relationship. This would have been played down since by the Praxian priesthood seeking to emphasize their ancient and venerable lineage over upstarts like Monrogh.

--Peter Metcalfe