Re: Digest Number 3

From: TTrotsky_at_...
Date: Sat, 20 May 2000 17:45:14 EDT

In a message dated 5/20/00 1:09:44 GMT Daylight Time, HeroWars_at_egroups.com writes:

<< >Its worth noting that the computer game greatly >simplifies things for purposes of playability - Sartar actually has >seventeen tribes (not counting Far Point, which was added shortly >before the Conquest) with something an average of about six or seven
>clans each.

 I won't deny that the computer game simplifies things, but I believe several of the tribes of Sartar were added after the actual foundation of the kingdom. Also, the traditional number of tribes is 24 (and the Pol Joni are one of them).>>

     That's counting the Far Point tribes though, which I specifically didn't ;-)

Trotsky