Re: Sigh

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 17:14:40 -0400

Roderick and Ellen Robertson wrote:

> > Anyone in Canada found a place that stocks Hero Wars?
> >
> > I've just been told it will be 'several weeks' before the local store
> > gets them. They *have* ordered a dozen but apparently the local
> > distributors have not been terribly good.
> >
> > We have problems with that up here, I am starting to think.
>
> *Starting*?!?
>
> Check with Eric at Wizards Attic to see if he can do anything.
>
> RR

Thanks. I am, however, trying to support the local gaming store. It seems like a good thing to do, but in this case, its *highly* annoying as we've been bugging them about this since March. I suppose I should have bothered Lion Rampant as well, but I'd rather not have to run the whole distribution netowork. =(

Jeff