Re: Prax

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 10:48:41 -0000

> My guesses for the rune scheme of the examples that you mention:
>
> Animist-Praxian-Waha-Bison-[clan]
>
> Animist-Praxian-Eiritha-Ostrich-[clan]
>
> Animist-Praxian-Storm Bull-[temple]-[rhino]

But how, in game terms, does this differ from my interpretation? True, this is straying onto the HW-rules domain, but as you may have noticed it's ongoing there already :) I was under the impression Animists learned to find & use spirits according to the Traditions they learned, so wouldn't it be the same thing, with many common spirits accessable to each Tradition?

Wulf