Storm Bull, the awkward teenager.

From: Russell Hoyle <rsimonh_at_...>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 20:25:29 +0800

From: <t.s.baguley_at_...>
 > Storm Bull
> is tricky, because making his worship animistic implies that Uroxi in
> Sartar (etc) are engaging in misapplied theistic worship of a spirit
> cult.

I guess for me, that seems one of the best options. I can accept the Sartarite Uroxi as perhaps using miasapplied worship, given that they are quite ...uh....remarkable in their lack of respect for other cultural norms: but COULD the SB's in Sartar use animistic worship? (Despite theistic culture) Is that possible within the rules of HW?

What about the converse...
I think having the animal nomads engaged in worship of Storm Bull in a theistic fashion is less acceptable. It could be justified if SB was an invader deity (which he isn't).

I must admit I like the vagaries of RQ when it comes to spirit cults.....it would be nice to figure out something similar for HW. Regards
Rusty