Communal Pantheon Magic and Minor Magical Healing

From: Edward G McDonald <EGM_at_...>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 16:24:06 +0100

I have just got my copy of Hero Wars and am slowly getting my head around it. I must say that I really like what I have seen so far. I do have a couple of questions though, specifically relating to theistic magic and healing, that I hope someone can answer for me.

Firstly, what exactly is meant by "minor magical healing"? Does this represent the "Heal Hurt" feat that god's such as Ernalda have? Or is this something else? If some thing else, then what? Is is a magical ability that everyone has?

Secondly, I read somewhere that initiation into a god's cult allows the worsipper access to the "common magic of the pantheon" as a god's full runic designation usually includes the pantheon rune. What does this mean? What magic does it represent? Does it mean access to the affinities or feats of other gods in the pantheon? Or are there other magics or affinities?