RE: Prax

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 23:08:52 +1200

At 11:07 25/05/00 +0100, you wrote:
> > From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson [mailto:rjremr_at_...]
> > They are not Godplane deities. Waha & Eritha & Storm Bull are
> > Spiritplane deities - great spirits.

>Does this mean that they are not part of the great compromise?

No.

>Are any/all great/normal spirits part of the compromise?

Yes.

>Is that why Waha can manifest himself and directly affect things (like the
>Faceless Statue)? I always had a problem with that!

It was Pavis who affected the Faceless Statue and he didn't become a God until later. Waha did not obey the Compromise in the Second Age but now does after being beaten up. And even then he plays fast and loose with the restrictions.

Source for all this: it should be printed by now... (damn! how do you do omegas on this machine?)

--Peter Metcalfe