Reprint Plans for classic supplements

From: Meints, Richard (R.J.) <"Meints,>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 10:09:49 -0400

Hello all,

Several people have been speculating about what reprints are currently in the works. As 1/2 of the team that printed Gloranthan Classics Vol. I: Pavis & Big Rubble, I feel qualified to answer the questions raised. Our ROUGH plans for reprints are as follows:

Vol. I:  Pavis & Big Rubble - almost sold out, hardcover still available.
Vol. II:  Griffin Mountain - in the layout stage.
Vol. III:  Borderlands - TBD
Vol. IV:  Cults - from CoP, CoT, White Wolf, and Diff. Worlds. TBD

Somewhere along the way we'll sprinkle in RuneMasters, RQ Companion and Plunder too.

Most importantly, you cannot order Volumes II+ yet, nor do we have fixed release dates for them (if we did, I would have mentioned them). We don't have prices for them either.

These are straight reprints. They will not include conversions to Hero Wars. Conversion is not part of our contract with Issaries Inc. If you want to know what the books will be like, buy Pavis & Big Rubble. We will be following the approach we took for that book for the rest of the books in the series.

Rick