Re: Praxian Magic

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 07:34:12 -0700

> Unfortunately this means giving the Kahn/Priestess the ability to go to
the
> Otherside and enter into spirit combat, effectively making them Shamans.

Certain traditions (and I think the Praxian ones are included) teach Spirit Combat to people other than Shamans. This is most prevalent in traditions/cultures that practice a lot of integration of spirits.

What this means is that a praxian clan can all travel to the Other Side as a body and go "hunting" without making the shaman capture every single spirit (taking people to the Other Side is a difficult magic for shamanas, but with then entire clan backing him it's possible).

RR