Re: Pantheon Intiation

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 10:14:24 -0400

david.boatright_at_... wrote:

> A Couple of questions
>
> What ever happened to pantheon intiation. It seems this was been pushed pretty heavily a while
> back and now seems to have disappeared.
>
> Can an intiate &#92; Devotee of one aspect of a great god use the affinties (with a heavy mod.) of an
> another aspect.

Pantheon Initiation was never something strongly pushed, as far as I can recall. Especially not with 'getting anyone's affinties' However, the Worship Pantheon would be what you would be looking for. I suggest that this would be used for divine assistance by the appropriate member of the pantheon, if you wanted to use it in such a fashion.

But making someone get affinities from all the various deities in the pantheon readily demeans the importance of being an intitate or devotee or desciple. And its much easier to raise, being a relationship.

Jeff