Re: Praxians

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 10:57:45 -0700

Rusty wrot

> The draft official rules on Prax and Storm Bull-It seems SB != Urox (at
> least as far as the worshippers know), but they Play Well Together.

Calling them "draft official" seems a bit odd -- I'd consider them "draft" and if y'all can come up with something better, go with it. Consider them a common starting point or if you must say "official," official guidelines. The draft was never completed, after all (though it did serve as a prototype for the first draft of the Grazers, which was itself substantially rewritten).

It does seem like Greg Stafford is considering Storm Bull and Urox different entities, at least at one level. This doesn't really seem all that important, in that you're not going to get a whole lot of religious arguments from their worshippers.

David Dunham <mailto:dunham_at_...>
Glorantha/HW/RQ page: <http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha.html> Imagination is more important than knowledge. -- Albert Einstein