Yelmalio/Sun County Keywords

From: Russell Hoyle <rsimonh_at_...>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 18:13:51 +0800

Hi all, I need a little help!

I am translating my game into HW, and want to carry over a Sun Dome Templar.

I need some advice about details of the 3 main keywords!

Here is the little I was able to come up with from my brain whilst at work.

Your input and opinion greatly appreciated!!

Regards
Rusty

CULTURE: SUN COUNTY physical abilities: Farm the Earth, Spear and Shield (?)

mental abilities: Sun Dome Customs, Sun Dome Myths, Geography of Prax, Suppress Passion.

relatioships: to Family, to Sun Dome. Worship Sky Pantheon

personality: Intolerant, Repressed, Hate Trolls.

magic: Most male adults are initiated to Yelmalio, women to Ernalda. Sorcery is evil, and Shamans rare.

OCCUPATION: TEMPLAR entry requirements: Human (ie not baboon!)of Sun County, worships Yelmalio.

physical abilities: March in Formation, Fight in Formation, Two Handed Spear and Shield

mental abilities: Stay Awake, Intimidate Villagers.

personality: Haughty, Arrogant.

relationships: to Sun Dome, Loyalty to Sun Dome and Leaders

magic: Theistic worship of Yelmalio

benefits: Reputation of Military Prowess

disadvantages: ?duty ?jokes about cross dressing

living standard: Common

equipment: cuirbouilli, spear, shield, helmet.

MAGIC: YELMALIO entry requirements: Initiates and Devotee's must choose a gift and the associated geas.

physical: ?? no idea here...everything seems to say "spear and shield"!

mental: Myths of Yelmalio, Bask in Divine Radiance, Lecture Others, Resist Temptation.

affinities: Truth, Light, Combat (havent sat down to think of feats yet)

secret: ??That he doesnt exist

worshippers: Those of Sun County (?others)

other side:

other connections: (dare I say it ?Elmal ?Elves)

disadvantages: again, not sure...maybe self-denial (or is that too mystic? I only though of it in relation to retirement towers and stuff)

gifts and geases: no time yet.....I will have a look at Sun County Book when I have time.