Tentacles: Special News!

From: Fabian Kuechler <fabian.kuechler_at_...-weimar.de>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 14:06:45 +0200

SPECIAL TENTACLES NEWS POST
Volume 1, Number 6, Mai 31rd, 2000

GERMAN KANZLER AND CHIRAC TRY TO BUST TENTACLES-CONVENTION! DOES NYARLATHOTEP STRIKE FIRST?! ~~ S L U R P F o l k s ! ~~

we have some IMPORTANT news! This is no silly joke!

Because of a High Security Meeting (or better Party) of the German Bundeskanzler Schroeder and former French President Chirac on Friday 9th

June, around early evening, at Castle Stahleck we have a MINOR change in

the Tentacles Convention Ueberplan!

>From 1 1 . 0 0 until 2 0 . 3 0 on Friday 9th June we are gathering at
JUGENDGAESTHAUS OBERWESEL in the town OBERWESEL next to Bacharach n o t at the Castle Stahleck itself!

In OBERWESEL we will have free snacks, drinks, check in and a small welcome party. Around 2 1 . 0 0 Friday evening we will leave OBERWESEL to attack the BACHARACH Castle Stahleck in force and reclaim it for our use! Hurray! We will be welcomed and thanked for our patience with an ALL FREE BIG BARBECUE, FREE DRINKS and LIVE MUSIC for the rest of the night!

Security Services are screenig and guarding the whole area around the Castle - there is no use in trying to get to Castle Stahleck before 2 1 . 0 0 ! THEY would shoot you like mad dogs - that you probably are! Hey, WE won't be there until the time is right and the dust has settled!

IMPORTANT:
Please send me our travel data, arrival times and arrival locations! We will provide Shuttle Buses to get you to OBERWESEL in case you arrive in

Bacharach by train or fly to Hahn Airport! If you are travelling by car we can provide you with more data soon!

Please reply to this mail ASAP that we can make sure you received this information!

Emergency call:

Fabian Kuechler
+ 49 3643 85 23 93 (until 6th June)
0177 - 4310667 (when you are in Germany)

Fabian Kuechler

--
~~TENTACLES Convention~~
fabian.kuechler_at_...-weimar.de