Re: SB/Urox

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2000 21:54:03 +1200

At 09:33 AM 6/1/00 +0100, you wrote:

>What happens when Uroxi and Storm Bullers meet?
>Particularly at places like the block.

What happens when Methodists and Pentecostals meet? What happens when Sufis and Mullahs meet? They both acknowledge in the majority of cases their common diety but tend not to imitate each others practices.

>They are seen as the same entity (by Gloranthans). In which case everyone is
>going to try out each others forms of worship.

Whereupon they will receive the misapplied worship penalties for attempting to learn a different kind of magic. There are one or two exceptions to this. One is the Eternal Battle.

A case can be made for the block but I think a pilgrimage to the top or something equally hazardous is needed before this can occur.

--Peter Metcalfe