RE: Swords of Prax

From: guy hoyle <ghoyle1_at_...>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 17:08:49 -0500

|From: KYER, JEFFREY [mailto:jeff.kyer_at_...]
|True but the Rubble is one spot in the wilderness. Prax is about the
|size of Ontario, Canada. And it was sealed off by the Trolls for most
|of the Isolation period fairly effectively, IIRC?

I think there were a few times at least that the nomads made at least some incursions into the ruins. I'm speculating here that the tribes that have swords as one of their cultutal weapons are the ones which made it into the Rubble, and were able to come away with swords; these were so unusual that they passed them down to their sons, and they became the tribe's cultural weapons.

Guy