Re: Re: One List too many

From: Russell Hoyle <rsimonh_at_...>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 10:04:32 +0800

Yes, I feel more comfortable posting questions in this group than on the GD! I am subbed to both, but rarely ever post anything to GD. Also, *for me* the signal to noise ratio is a bit low on GD (where noise = Gloranthan esoterica)

I am ambivalent about the need for a distinct HW-rules list and this one though, either....why is there a split?
What is HW-Rules actually for?
I know there is a lot more traffic there, but *practically* I find it hard to discriminate between the lists based on their content.

I guess this list (HeroWars) is for those new to Glorantha, and for that purpose maybe it is reasonable to have it separate from the hardened rules dissection at HW-Rules.

I suppose I am more eager to read HeroWars mail than HW-Rules mail. It tends to be a little more accessible in some way, and more pragmatically useful.

I know I am not really helping resolve the issue, but highlighting some areas of interest to myself.

Regards
Rusty