Re: Storm Bull/Urox

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2000 09:53:27 -0400

Vaughan Cockell wrote:

> De-lurking for a moment,
>
> Having followed the Storm Bull/Urox debate on the HW rules digest for
> a while I am getting very confused. The apparant opinion of Greg is
> that they are in some ways different entities but in the Glorantha
> Book they have the same rune and are both described as trapping the
> Devil under a block of Truestone. Does anyone know how this
> situation
> is going to be resolved? Help!

I think that it is going to be resolved. If nothing else, it will be in Thunder Rebels and Sartar Rising.

> Also, is their a Hero Wars game going on in London at all? It has
> been a long time since I pole played but I have been interested in
> Glorantha for a few years now and would like to restart playing.
>
> Vaughan

Hmmm. I think you should put that out to both lists and see who pops up. If nothing else, travel is relatively easy in GB. Though I do note the following adge:

Europe: 200 miles is a long way
America: 200 years is a long time

Jeff