Re: SB/Urox

From: Timothy Byrd <timbyrd_at_...>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 13:14:01 -0700

James Turner:

> Jeff:
> >I really do think you are making a mountain out of a molehill here.
>
> Maybe so but SB/Urox are player favourites.
> Currently I dread the thought of GMing a SB/Urox player visiting the
Block.

> As it stands the whole thing could be a power gamers potential wet
dream.
> A berserk combat monster with all the Uroxi magical affinities,
integrated
> spirits and a bunch of fetishes to boot.

So what's the problem? You're supposed to scale the episodes to match the PCs abilities, anyway. So what if you have to throw in an extra W or three? Or do you just dread the player describing activating all that stuff at the beginning of a contest? (Don't you just hate it when the players get into roleplaying and it not the sort of stuff you were intending to run?)