RE: RE: Delecti in Tales 19

From: Richard Develyn <Richard.Develyn_at_...>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 11:55:47 +0100

From: Peter Metcalfe [mailto:metcalph_at_...]

>All Ducks are in fact Pain Ducks. To make them happy,
>you have to reverse their manufacture...

>...for the best results, I recommend a blunt hatchet.

With plenty of orange sauce, I guess :-)

(Actually, what is a 'Pain' duck).

Enjoying the book, BTW. About half way through it.

Like I said in the glorantha digest, I was rather surprised that Charg isn't playing a greater part in things (you may have answered this by now). And what happened to that blank land just above Balazar?

(I suppose a general question might be is there anything which you know the Glorantha book retconns? I noticed a new name for the land at the bottom right of Genertela, and I expect Bija has finally gone.)

Richard