Re: Glorantha Book

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_Brooke_at_...>
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2000 08:53:18 -0000

Peter Metcalfe wrote:

> Was amused to see a slim and handsome King Guilmarn,

With a fiery sword provided by St Gerlant, the saint who blesses all wars fought against corrupt usurping kings of Tanisor, to boot!

> good-looking dwarves

They were rubbish. I mean, they'd be fine dwarves for any other game, but they're rubbish as Mostali.

> and a Red Emperor who doesn't look like Mr Creosote.

I was amused by the caption telling us that this is what he looks like when he *deliberately* dresses up to look as Dara Happan as possible. A foot in both camps, I thought.

> Probably Caladraland has changed the most being transformed into a
> Temple of Doom type land although the cult of the twins is still
> there.

And a very welcome change this is, too.

Cheers, Nick